Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sick and tired... and cats

Emmy has learned that she can get my attention by jumping on and off my chair.  I am doomed.

Seriously, I've been fighting the worst case of bronchitis for like 2 weeks now, but the cats do not care.  They want soft food and playtime.  Lots and lots of fucking playtime.  Emmy will wear out Estel pretty quickly, then turn to me when he takes a nap.  (Lazy ass cat.)  I don't know what she expects me to do when I'm this sick, but she will bug me for hours at a time.  Maybe I should just pretend to sleep like Estel?

Seriously though, she's starting to get destructive.  She'll put her claws all over my chair.  Anything she can do to get my attention.  But she's not like this when I'm not around.  She literally only does this to get my attention.  The same way Estel paws at Tyler's dresser when he wants my attention, or taps me on the arm.  I'm going to end up with a destroyed computer chair unless I can figure out a way to wear her out without wearing myself out.  Why isn't Estel shouldering more of the burden, damn it?  Also, when am I finally going to feel well again?  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment