Sunday, June 23, 2013

Field Trip

Last weekend we ventured forth to Pittsburgh for a little adventure.




 Our first stop was the occult store where we picked up some candles.  There was a decorative piece that I really wanted for my bookshelf, but I decided against spending $60 and lugging around furniture all day.  They were playing Type O the whole time and the incense smelled really good so all in all I enjoyed my visit.



We were all feeling coffee withdrawals at this point so we took a break (after stopping at the CD store on the way).






We probably wasted more time there then we really needed too trying to figure out where to eat.  In the most awesome spur-of-the-moment decision ever, we decided to eat at Spice Island Tea House.  I haven't had Thai curry that good in years!

After that it was pretty much just the bookstore and the mall.  I searched desperately for a Covenant CD for le boyfriend since he couldn't come with us... but no one had anything at all by Covenant.  WTF?  Oh well, I still owe him a CD.

lootz

No comments:

Post a Comment