Saturday, November 16, 2013

Frustrated and word-less

I keep logging on here and staring at the blank page of a potential new blog.  I work on blogs in my head while I'm at work or on the road, but by the time I get to a computer screen I have completely lost the thought... or the nuances of the thought.  It's becoming increasingly frustrating.

And it's not like these thoughts are gone forever.  Putting myself back in the setting I was in when I had that thought can often revive it.  But there doesn't seem to be a way of hanging onto them.  If only I could blog at work... or have someone take notes for me while I'm driving/in the shower/etc.

Semi-related to this, I've been thinking a lot lately about doing an Outfit-of-the-Day kind of thing.  Except not quit literally because there would be repeats, boring work clothes, and pajama days.  But I'd at least like to have this blog synced up with my lookbook.  I feel like there's often a lot of good shots I can include or stories I want to tell about certain outfits or pieces.  Does anyone else do OotD posts that could share some ideas on formatting and execution?

In other news, I posted an article about transgender celebrities speaking out about transgender representation in media... and now "hotamateurshemales" is following my tumblr.  Thanks, internet.  Way to miss the point there.

2 comments: