Saturday, November 9, 2013

October in pictures

Halloween this year was both super fun and kind of disappointing.  I feel like we just didn't get to do as much as last year... and the boyfriend's new work schedule made it impossible to take him to any Saturday night events, which left me pretty bummed.  Oh, and did I mention getting sick just in time for the holiday?  Yeah, there was that too.

birthday girl

What little we did do was really fun though.  And I think my last minute costume turned out pretty spectacular (thanks to the super awesome birthday present from le boyfriend).

http://lookbook.nu/ritualcoffee
http://lookbook.nu/ritualcoffee
Neovictorian Vampire Hunter and King Mob
kill all the vampires!



We also attended the wedding of one of my best friends from high school.  It's about damn time!  (I'm really happy for her! :3)

le boyfriend and I

3V forever. (that's the bride in the middle)

Probably one of my favorite events of the month was our trip to Conneaut's Ghost Lake, which is a series of haunted houses set up in the old theme park.  Last year had been really disappointing because the hotel (supposedly legit haunted) and the lake shore were all blocked off.  I think there had been a fire or something.  This year everything was back up and running (aside from one attraction) so it was once again spectacular.  I'm pretty sure our group was more obnoxious fun than any of the plethora of teenagers huddled in line with us.  And that was even before we stopped at the hotel bar halfway through.  Look, it was frickin' cold out!  And the bar was very warm...



It was seriously cold though.  Probably the coldest night so far this autumn.  I kept molesting le boyfriend for warmth.  Dave ended up buying a $5 women's winter set for himself and we kept trying to stick the hat on things because it was so ridiculous looking.  Jason had specifically worn one of his devilish Black Craft Cult shirts and insisted on exposing it whenever there was black light... while simultaneously dancing.  And then we saw the most epic collection of posters at the dart game in the midway.  It is best described by this song:



The guy at the booth was really cool though.  I took home the wolf poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment