Sunday, November 24, 2013

OotD: Carry Me, Ohio

http://lookbook.nu/look/3088495-Forever-21-Cowl-Neck-Cocoa-Heather-Sweater-Fake
Carry Me, Ohio


I think this is a really good outfit to start with since it represents something significant in my life.  This was taken outside of my boyfriend's old apartments, before he moved 6 hours away just to be with me.  I loved going down to visit and exploring the city.  There was also something special about having such limited time together.  It made us have to really focus on each other, even more so than other new couples.  But I wouldn't trade it for where we're at now.  Nothing beats having him here with me every day and being able to share experiences with him rather than just telling him about them over the phone.  To me, this picture represents our journey from two silly kids on the computer to something deeper.  A reminder to cherish the past, but also 'look at how far we've come.'

In this picture I'm wearing a cowl neck sweater from Forever 21 with ripped leggings and a fake leather jacket (also Forever 21) to give it an edge and make it more "me."  The grey boots are from JCPenney's and are probably my most complimented footwear next to my spikey boots.  Sadly, wearing them to work is really taking a toll on them.  I'm not sure how much longer they'll last.  The earrings, though a bit hard to see, are little clear hearts with strips of colorful foil paper inside.  They make me think of art class.

No comments:

Post a Comment