Saturday, March 1, 2014

Whining about being ill

Why am I up right now?  Oh, that's right... I made peanut butter fudge and now I must consume it.

I do need to go to bed soon so I don't screw up my sleep schedule too badly for Monday.  Plus, I'm sick (again) and can't really afford to not get sleep right now.  This has been the cold that won't go away.  It's almost as tenacious as this godawful weather.  I've pretty much been sick for a month straight with a day or two here and there where I thought I was all better.  I even took antibiotics (which I hate to do) but that only took away the neon green color.  Otherwise, I still have everything else.  Well, I was pretty much over it and then on Friday afternoon I had the weak, coming down with something feeling again and I just started to crash.  My sinuses are totally clogged and dripping - a paradox, I know!  I just want it to be over.  Ugh....

I have so much I need to do right now.  Health insurance, taxes, working on our cosplay costumes for the con, cleaning the damn apartment, finding where I set my pay stubs so I can balance my damn checkbook... I mean, fuck.  And I still need to go in for bloodwork but I refuse to do that while I'm sick.  And I really need to be more consistent with exercising but it's hella hard when you feel like crap every day. 

Aw, fuck it.  I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment