Tuesday, April 15, 2014

OotD: Cosmic Love



I think I've found my new favorite piece of clothing!  The Galaxy Purple Swimsuit from Black Milk Clothing is absolute perfection.  I don't think I've ever had a onepiece bathing suit fit so perfectly.  And it actually covers my ass!


Seriously - if there's one thing I can't stand about bathing suits, it's when they cut across my ass in a funny place and make me look like I have 4 butt-cheeks.  I haaaaaaaate high-cut suits.  But this was PERFECT.  Next time I wear it I'll have to get some pics of the back.




Estel was determined to get in the picture, so I decided to troll him a little.



I actually started the day off with a pink and purple plaid shirt thrown over it, but the weather dropped as the day went on.  Plus, I like it better with the black crop hoodie anyway.


day

night

 Here's what it looks like without anything covering it:


Some of you may have noticed that I've been wearing the La Lune Pendant pretty consistently lately.  I'm a little obsessed with it.  Granted, I love all the jewelry I got from Night Venus, but this piece has become like an extension of me.  It's been a while since I've had a connection to a piece of jewelry like this.  It's quite lovely.

It was a pretty great day as well.  We had some delicious vegan food from a local cafe for lunch.  My black bean and guacamole burger was soooooo good!  I wish I had gotten two.  We puttered around the house for a while after that... at least until it was time to meet our friends at IHOP.  That was the first time in a long time that we had gotten that many of us together all at once.  It was a blast!



Jeanette brought us some lovely souvenirs from her trip to Columbus.  I believe the one I chose was especially poignant given what's currently going on in my life.







We ended the night by all going to my other friends' house for coffee.  They were all watching a DVD of Frozen by the time we got there.  Of course, since their son had already seen it a bazillion consecutive times for the past couple days, it was really the adults who were invested in the movie.  I have to say I really enjoyed it.  And Olaf was a lot less annoying than I assumed he'd be given his character design.  I was bracing myself for a Jar-Jar Binks level of stupidity.  Thank god it did not deliver, haha.  But really, the movie was super cute.  I really liked the characters and loved the whole sisterly love theme.  I was a little disappointed by the other songs though.  They weren't quite on the level of "Let it go" but they were still nice.  And the animation was gorgeous!  I'd like to watch it again sometime without a hyper child trying to teach me ABCs.  :P



Outfit Details

Galaxy Purple Swimsuit by Black Milk Clothing
La Lune Pendant by Night Venus
Black Gemstone Heart Necklace by Night Venus
Black Knit Crop Hoodie by Heavy Red
Black Skinny Jeans by Forever 21
Leather Jacket by Lucky Brand


No comments:

Post a Comment