Sunday, December 15, 2013

Wicked Road Trip

My mother did something amazing and wonderful and fantastic for us.  She bought us tickets to Wicked!!!






We went up to Cleveland with her and her bestie.  Now, I've seen my share of Broadway and Off-Broadway plays, but this was Tyler's first big production and it did not disappoint!  We loved every minute of it.  The script, the costumes, the singing - all phenomenal!

Winter is brrr
It's so rare that I'm a passenger

He thought he could escape my camera.  Foolish mortal

Now that I've seen the play, I really want to read the books.  I loved the world they built.  It's actually more interesting to me than the real Wizard of Oz.  Of course, I've also been extra hyped up to see this after reading Namesake, which takes its own twist of The Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland.  I highly recommend it.



No comments:

Post a Comment