Monday, December 23, 2013

Yahoo/Tumblr Censorship. RAGE!!!

I'm so ridiculously upset right now.  Tumblr removed one of my photos for no goddamn discernible reason.  According to le boyfriend, this has been happening to a lot of people recently... so I think it's safe to say that this is all a result of the buyout by Yahoo.

Fuck you.

:(
The offending picture
Excuse me for not knowing that pink fucking hot cocoa was so offensive to your delicate sensibilities.


This may not seem like a big deal to some of you... but getting over 5K notes as a non-tumblr famous person is a big fucking deal.  Even if I post it again, I probably won't get close to that many notes.  Plus, all the blogs that had reblogged this image had the potential to generate traffic for my blog, and now I've lost that.  This hurts my blog a lot more than if they had removed just about any other image. So yeah... fuck them.

No comments:

Post a Comment