Sunday, February 2, 2014

OotD: Love in a Void


This might very well be one of my new favorite coordinates.  It makes me feel like a classy adult and a rockstar all at the same time.  Black on black with metal studs - it just doesn't get much better than that.  The only flaw is that I seem to have forgotten my dangly cross earrings when I took these photos.

Given the nearly monochromatic presentation, the accessories become huge focal points, bringing a touch of brightness with the ombre fade of the scarf and blinged out bag.  Both items are presents from my BFF.  You can find them and other Grace Adele brand accessories at her website: https://angelamarielee.graceadele.us



I'm wearing some of my standards of course - Lucky Brand leather jacket, Forever 21 skinny jeans, and my Strike Envy knock-off sunglasses.  The boots, however, are brand new.  I bought them to replace my favorite black boots which got a hole in them (thank a lot, dirty workplace that destroys all my shoes).  As sexy as these boots are, I'm still not wholly satisfied with them.  I feel like they're too plain and perhaps a little cheap.  They also run a bit big when I'm not wearing my heavy winter socks.  So it looks like I'll still be keeping my eyes out for replacement boots (and then these can become my new work boots).


The netted sweater is my greatest accident of the year.  I ordered Heavy Red's Savage World sweater but received this on accident.  (I'm actually still waiting for them to send me my Savage World sweater and a replacement for my defective Introspection of Love dress... c'mon, guys!  My tracking slip says you got my package on the 21st.  I'm getting a little nervous here!)  The sweater has a high front with a low back and slinks nicely off my shoulder due to the silkiness of the material.  I've been tossing it on over all kinds of shirts and dresses.  It's pretty awesome actually.



1 comment:

  1. Great style ! I like a lot of your looks ...cool and time less ...thanks for your comments on LOOKBOOK ( sandy and me )
    http://www.kitschmoog.com
    stylist for http://lookbook.nu/user/2968754-Baby-S

    ReplyDelete