Thursday, February 6, 2014

TBT OofD: Pink Lemonade

http://lookbook.nu/look/3165009-Charlotte-Russe-Pink-Beaded-Tube-Top-Black-Velvet
Throwback Thursday: Pink Lemonade

God, I miss this outfit.  It used to be one of my faves.  Sadly, there comes a time in some women's lives where going bra-less is no longer an option (unless your top has one of those awesome boob shelves).  I probably don't fit into those jeans anymore anyway... though maybe I'll have to see next time I'm visiting my parents' house.

Anyway, this picture was taken in Spring during my undergrad years (note the typical Spring snow... ugh.  I think it was around Easter actually.)  I love everything about this outfit, even the shoes which unfortunately are not in the picture.  I had these sweet, pointy toed backless shoes with kitten heels.  They were a pale perrywinkle with an iridescent sheen and handsewn beadwork.  And the earrings!  I used to wear those with everything!  I'm so upset that they broke.

I'm pretty sure most of what I was wearing came from Charlotte Russe.  That was my go-to store back then.  Definitely feeling some heavy nostalgia here.

No comments:

Post a Comment